SAYONAPPS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Return Policy
- What items can be returned – Most items have 1-year warranty for
- Items within or with expired warrant are acceptable (quotation for payment –is shared before repair commences. TnC apply-see our terms)
- What items can be exchanged –
- Sayona warrant covers repair & service and not replacement. We have a fully operational work shop.
- What products are “final sale” (i.e., non-returnable, non-exchangeable)
- Items not on warrant like bulbs, crockery, emergency lights
- Accessories like blender jugs and remotes
- When things can be returned or exchanged.
- Items bought and failed within 7 days and spares are not available at the item
- In what condition can items be returned
- Original packaging and original condition. Proof of purchase from a genuine, authorized dealer.
- What products can be returned for
- Items for replacement/exchange with same value or similar product. No refund once receipted.
- How to initiate a return or exchange.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org, siting all the details. We get back immediately or within 2 days if the enquiry falls towards end week or in the weekend.
AFTER SALES SERVICE
Our General Terms
- Customers must insist to be trained on products operations prior to purchase. Damages as a result of mishandling or failure to follow instructions will not be covered by this warranty
- This guarantee does not cover power failure or damages due to high voltage, power surges, cockroach, mice, rats, lightening e.t.c (use of power surge protector is recommended at all times)
- This guarantee does not cover battery failure and hence not replaceable.
- This warranty is a quality assurance warranty and only appliable for repair and service as stated and not product replacement.
- Transport charges to Sayonapps service center is incurred by the customer or the dealer.
Where We Are
- SHOWROOM : McGray GoDowns, Mombasa Road
- REPAIRS RETURN LOCATION : Timboroa Building, 1st Floor, Room 15, CBD
- ACCESSORIES SHOP : Timboroa Building, 1st Floor, Room 15, CBD